Our funeral home was established in 1946 by our founder, Gilbert L. Dailey.
Mr. Dailey was raised in Steelton, a veteran of WWII where he achieved
the rank of Lt. Colonel, and was loved by many in the community. He was
an active member of many fraternal, church, and civic organizations, and
viewed his role as a funeral director as a ministry- and we continue that
tradition even today.
||Timothy J. Dailey F.D., President
and Kitty Dailey’s youngest son, Tim is also active in many church,
civic, and fraternal organizations as well. A graduate of Bishop
McDevitt High School and the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science,
he has served his church and community as:
His hobbies include videography, swimming, scuba diving, and boating.
- Member of the Penbrook Lions Club
- Former councilman and mayor of Penbrook
- Penbrook Swim Club
- President St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church where he serves
as a lector
- 4th Degree Knight of Columbus and member of the Holy Rosary
Council #869 Founding Charter member of the Irish Heritage Society
Contact Tim at: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Mario A. Billow F.D.,C.F.S.P., Supervisor
Mario was a graduate of West Perry High School, a U.S.
Army Veteran, a graduate of Catonsville Community College, a Certified
Funeral Service Practitioner, and graduate of Central
Penn College with a BS in Business Management. He too is active in many organizations:
Mario is married to Windy Juliana (Bohensky) Billow. Mario & Windy
are proud parents of their daughter, Maribella Dawn Billow. His hobbies
are tennis, golf, Phillies and Senators baseball, and making homemade
wine. He enjoys visiting West
Hanover Winery and Nissley Winery.
- President of the Order Son’s of Italy Capitol City Lodge #272
- Member of the Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice
- American Society of Embalmers
- 4th Degree Knight, Council #12404
- Member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church where he serves
as a Eucharistic Minister
- Member of Gold's Gym and the Hershey Racquet Club
- Past President of LeTip of the West Shore
- Member of the American Wine Society
Contact Mario at: email@example.com
||Clifford D. Forester F.D.
Cliff is a resident of Linglestown and has served that community
as a funeral director for the past 11 years. He is active in many
organizations and was a graduate of Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary
Cliff and his wife Julie are proud parents of six children, Clifford
Jr., Anna, Adeline, Jacob, and Joseph, and most recently, Caroline.
Cliff is an avid gardener, and enjoys building and construction projects.
Many of the improvements made at our funeral home have been designed
by Cliff. We are blessed to have someone of his abilities as a partner
with our funeral home. We are also honored that Cliff chose to partner
with us, and look forward to serving the families that he has cared
- Member of the Steelton-Swatara Masonic Lodge #775-F & A.M.
- Attends St. Thomas United Church of Christ
- Graduate of Hershey High School
- Graduate of Pittsburg Institute of Mortuary Science
- Member of Ancient Accepted Scotttish Rite Valley of Harrisburg 32 Degree
- Member of Palmyra Sportsman's Association
- Member of SCI First For Hunters Blue Mountain Chapter
- NRA National Rifle Association
- Outdoor World of America
Contact Cliff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dailey Funeral Home was voted Favorite Funeral Service in the Harrisburg Area by the readers of Senior News